Our Payroll Service
Are you under pressure to reduce costs in HR, streamline processes and reduce all those vital non value adding employee based activities that keep the business running from day to day?
Have you been asked to spend less time on administrative tasks and more time on strategic projects that add value to the company?These are a couple of reason to outsource your payroll function but let me give you some more:
- Payroll staff do not contributed to the productivity of your business
- By outsource your payroll you remove need for specialist staff
- You don’t need to invest in expenses payroll software
- Or spend time training to use it and then having refresher training
- If you are a small business or sole trader you can free up your time to focus on the development of your business
Payroll can sometimes be complicated and confusing, tax legislation is often complex. The last thing you need is to spend time worry about getting right. HMRC officers regularly inspect the records of businesses and it is very easy for an officer for to find fault with the records of even the most organized and honest employer. You could wait until there is a PAYE inspection before checking that your payroll records are in good order. But if an Inspector finds something amiss with the current year's records, HMRC will usually cast doubt on the figures for the previous six years. Quite apart from the extra work created, the employer will have to make good any underpayment of tax/NIC, even if this arose out of a simple misunderstanding, together with interest and penalties.
Therefore why not let us run your payroll for you. We will keep your records and make sure your employees and HMRC are paid the correct amounts. If you appoint us as your agent we can deal with HMRC on your behalf.Payroll Service includes:
- Payroll prepared weekly, fortnightly or monthly as required
- Calculation of Income Tax and NI deductions, Sick Pay, Maternity Pay,
- Calculation of Working Families Tax Credits, Student Loans, Pensions, AVC's etc.
- Production of pay slips
- Payrolls sent direct to your bank for payment if required
- Tax and NI payments made direct to the Inland Revenue
- Employers returns completed and filed electronically with Inland Revenue